Want to level-up your strategies? Visit us at http://www.strategy-planning-group.com
1. Writing about Writing is Often a Trap — Set For New Writers
Standing too close to a mirror prevents you from seeing everything.
2. Six Money Truths You’ll Only Understand When You Start a Side Hustle
Most people confuse “passive income” with scalable income.
3. How to Produce 2 Week’s Worth of Content in 2 Days
Here’s a short term way of getting ahead of your content schedule quickly so you can take that holiday you deserve.
4. This Is How to Make a Passive Income Machine in 12 Months
A formula I stumbled on that you can steal.
5. How to Smash Your Life Goals in 6 Months
6-month plans have led me to quit my job, make five figures online, and meet someone special in 2021.
6. How Much Spotify Paid Me for 80,000 Streams
A look behind the scenes to see whether it’s worth it.
7. 10+ Free Courses That Helped Me Build a Successful Side Hustle
A handpicked list that — honestly — shouldn’t be free.
8. You Can Build a Side Hustle in Less Than 2 Hours a Week (Trust Me, I’m Doing It)
The secret is learning to strategically disengage.
9. How to Write Your Landing Page Like a Little Hand Grenade
And one of the greatest examples I’ve ever seen.
10. How to Build a Community So You’ll Never Run Out Of Business
When you build a community, you have a group of people that have trust in you and your product/brand, so make sure you are bringing value to their lives and you’ll always have customers.
Want to get published in Start it up? You can submit your draft here: https://medium.com/swlh/start-it-up-submissions-3e8ed27bcd3e
See you next week,
Start it up team
1. Writing about Writing is Often a Trap — Set For New Writers was originally published in The Startup on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
The Startup – Medium
freelancing, entrepreneurship, startup, creativity, business